- This Product includes an aluminum table plate that can be rolled up together.
- Space Saving - Very compact in folded state (27”X15”X10” and wagon weighs just 29 lb)
- For easy transportation and storage. Outer cover for wagon during storage is included.
- Increased storage space and capacity - Internal dimensions: 37”(L)X 22”(W) X 17.5”(H) Internal capacity: 14.5 cubic feet
- Wagon liner and cover are removable, changeable and washable. Liner and cover are made from durable PVC canvas material and is tear and stain resistant. Liner also has built-in pockets for fishing rods and side netting for quick access to smaller items.
- Easy to fold and unfold - Folding and unfolding only take seconds with just a push or pull. The wagon is also able to stand upright even when folded.
- Wagon Folded Size: 27”X15”X10”
- Wagon Unfolded Size: 38"X21.6"X27"
- Wagon Weight: 29lbs
- Table Size: 36.2"X24.4"
- Table Weight: 5lbs
- Brake: 2 Foot Brakes
- Handle: Spring loaded pull handle
- Max Weight: 200lbs
- Brake: 2 Foot Brakes
if you guys can come out with more parts. it will be great.
Used to transport my 9 month grandson and beach stuff to the beach. He was happy, and there was plenty of room for toys and towels.
Nice cart. Being able to convert it to a table was a huge selling point and very convenient.
All I can say is you will not regret this purchase I bought 2 different kinds and LOVE THEM BOTH!!
This wagon is everything I needed it to be! It's not a pain to lug around, it compresses down to a manageable size and it's fairly quick to set up. I love that the roll out table top is made of metal and if feels really sturdy.
One downside to the roll top table is that the connectors that connect it to the wagon slide from one side to the other making it difficult to quickly assemble the table. I understand it's probably designed that way to adapt to the other sized wagons but it would have been nice if they were stable so I could just unroll and place quickly. It takes longer to put on the table top than it does to open the wagon haha! As I will not be using it super often, I don't mind, just a little frustrating when I do eventually have to mess with it.
Other than the few and far between complaints, it's been amazing for transporting all of my instruments, music, and stands for music lessons. It's surprisingly easy to pull even with a lot of weight in the wagon and the bar design for the handle makes it pull really precisely. If they came out with a longer version I'd be first in line!